Below you will find a summary of our recent missions. Our life-saving services are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, and are completely free of charge to everyone in Hawke's Bay. For more information about our work please contact the Fundraising Team on 06 878 1630 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
8 months ago - Friday 27 April
0900 The Lowe Corporation Rescue Helicopter was tasked this morning to a farm north west of Frasertown in northern Hawke’s Bay to a 29 y.o. farm worker, who suffered pelvis and hip injuries, after his quad bike rolled down steep farm terrain. He was stabilised at the scene by St John Paramedics then flown to Hawke’s Bay Hospital for further treatment.
1300 Transported a 67yo male from Hawke’s Bay Hospital to Wellington with heart problems.
8 months ago - Thursday 26 April
1330 Transported a 80 y.o. Male patient with a cardiac condition from Hawke’s Bay Hospital to Wellington hospital.
8 months ago - Wednesday 25 April
1625 Transported a 25 y.o. male patient with Sepsis from Wairoa Hospital to Hawke’s Bay Hospital
8 months ago - Tuesday 24 April
1130 Transported a 18 y.o. female patient with a medical condition from Wairoa Hospital to Hawke’s Bay Hospital
1800 Transported a 65 y.o female patient with cardiac problems from Wairoa Hospital to Hawke’s Bay Hospital
8 months ago - Monday 23 April
1000 Transported a 70 y.o. male patient with cardiac problems from Hawke’s Bay Hospital to Wellington Hospital.
8 months ago - Sunday 22nd April
• 2000 hours – the helicopter was called to Whakaki near Gisborne to attend to a 48 y.o female and a 15 y.o female injured in a motor vehicle accident – both patients were transported to Gisborne Hospital.
8 months ago - Friday 20th April
• 0500 hours - the helicopter was called to a motor vehicle accident at Ongaonga in Central Hawkes Bay. On arrival the driver of the vehicle was deceased – from a suspected medical event.
• 1615 hours – the helicopter was called to Wairoa to a 43 y.o. male suffering from a cardiac event, he was transported to Hawkes Bay Hospital for further treatment.
• 2200 hours – the helicopter was called to Te Puia Medical Centre in northern Hawkes Bay to a 26 male, he was transported to Gisborne Hospital in serious condition.
8 months ago - Wednesday 18th April
• 1500 hours - The helicopter was tasked to SH-5 to the bridge over the Mohaka River for a motor vehicle accident. The passengers in the car were assessed at the scene, no significant injuries were found so no patients transported.
8 months ago - Tuesday 17th April
• 1430 hours – flew to Wairoa to retrieve a 67 y.o. female suffering from a stroke, she was transported to Hawkes Bay Hospital for further treatment
• 1600 hours – returned to Wairoa to retrieve a 77 y.o. suffering from a cardiac condition, he was flown to Hawkes Bay Hospital for further treatment.
• 2320 hours – tasked by the Rescue Coordination Centre to Waihou River, west of Lake Waikaremoana, to search for a beacon activation, the mission was aborted en route due to adverse weather.
8 months ago - Saturday 14th April
• 1415 hours – flew to Wairoa to a 62 y.o. male with a cardiac condition. He was flown to Hawkes Bay Hospital for further treatment.