The Hawke’s Bay Rescue Helicopter Trust is giving you the opportunity to win this 2023 Mustang Mach-E GT valued at $125,000 and support our lifesaving service at the same time.
With up to 440km of range, the 10 speaker B&O sound system, panorama roof and so much more you’ll want to take the long way home every time!
Tickets are just $50 are go on sale on the 1st of September 2023. The winner will be drawn at the Graeme Lowe Rescue Helicopter Centre on the 1st of December 2023 and announced in the Hawke’s Bay Today on Monday the 4th of December, via our social media and via phone to the winning ticket holder.
Each year our crew assists in nearly 400 missions helping those who need urgent medical care and transportation, no one ever pays to use our service and the proceeds of this raffle will support the Lowe Corporation Rescue Helicopter so we can continue to be there when you need us most.
There are limited tickets available so get in quick to secure a chance to win.
This lottery is being run by Hawke’s Bay Rescue Helicopter Trust (“Trust”). By purchasing a ticket you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions below which apply to this lottery.
1. There are 12,500 tickets offered for purchase in this lottery, which are numbered from 0001 to 12,500 inclusive.
2. Tickets are NZ $50 per ticket (inclusive of GST).
3. There is no limit on the number of tickets that can be purchased by any one person.
4. Tickets will be available for purchase until midnight 30 November 2023 (unless sold out prior).
5. Tickets will be issued by email. If no email address is provided, a printed ticket will be posted to the address specified at the time of purchase.
6. To be eligible to purchase a ticket in this lottery you must be 18 years or over and you must be in New Zealand at the time of the purchase of the ticket.
7. Staff and board trustees listed as part of the Department of Internal Affairs application (GC11L), and their immediate families, are ineligible to participate in the lottery.
8. Evidence of the winner’s identity and eligibility must be provided to the Trust, or its legal advisors, within 14 days of the date of the prize draw so that transfer of ownership can be completed. If not provided, the prize will be forfeited, and the trust will refund the ticket purchase price to all ticket purchasers.
9. The prize is a 2023 Mustang Mach-E GT. As at the date of these terms and conditions the value of the prize is NZ$124,995 but this value may differ at the time of the prize draw.
10. You acknowledge that:
10.1 Other than your rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 the Trust’s responsibility to the winner is limited to providing the prize in the condition it is in at the date of the prize draw.
11. Nothing in clause 10 is seeking to limit your rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.
12. The prize draw will take place at 11am on Friday the 1st of December, 2023 at the Graeme Lowe Rescue Helicopter Centre, Gate 6, Orchard Road, Hastings.
13. The prize draw will be by blind selection of the numbers associated with the tickets sold, under supervision of an independent witness in accordance with Rule 6 (14) of the Gambling Act (Lottery) Game Rules 2004.
14. The results of the prize draw will be published in the Hawke’s Bay Today on Monday 4th December 2023, on the Trust’s website and the Trust’s social media platforms.
15. An email will be sent to all ticket holders notifying them of the winner of the prize.
16. The prize winner will be contacted by telephone and notified in writing.
17. The winner agrees that their details, photographs and video footage may be used for publicity and/or promotional purposes.
Collection of Prize
18. The winner must collect the prize from the Graeme Lowe Rescue Helicopter Centre, Gate 6, Orchard Road, Hastings within 3 months of the prize draw. If the prize is not collected in this timeframe the prize will be forfeited and the trust will refund the ticket purchase price to all ticket purchasers.
19. All costs associated with collection of the prize are the responsibility of the winner.
20. It is the winner’s responsibility arrange their own insurances and acknowledges that the Trust has no responsibility for providing insurance after the handover of the prize.
Use of funds raised
21. Funds raised from this lottery will be used towards the provision of an emergency, air search, rescue and air ambulance service.
Ticket Holder Authorisations
22. You authorise the Trust to retain your name and contact details in the Trust’s data base and to use them to keep you informed of future offers, promotional events and/or fundraising activities that the Trust believes may be of interest to you (Promotional Materials).
23. If you do not wish to receive Promotional Materials you will be entitled to opt out of them by using the unsubscribe feature.
Cancellation of Lottery
24. The Trust reserves the right to cancel the lottery at any time prior to the prize draw.
25. In the event of a cancellation of this lottery, the cancellation will be published on the Trust’s website, social media, and in a local newspaper. In the event of a cancellation the trust will refund the ticket purchase price to all ticket purchasers.
26. The Lottery is conducted by license issued under the Gambling Act 2003. License Number LT090000378.
27. If you have any concerns regarding this lottery you can contact the Trust on the following address: PO Box 402, Hastings or by mailing email@example.com Alternatively, you can contact the Department of Affairs, on 0800 257 887 or write to Regulatory Services, Department of Affairs PO Box 10095, Wellington.