Below you will find a summary of our recent missions. Our life-saving services are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, and are completely free of charge to everyone in Hawke's Bay. For more information about our work please contact the Fundraising Team on 06 878 1630 or email email@example.com
7 days ago - Sunday 13th September
• 1200 hours Tasked by Air Desk to Eskdale to a 16 y/o male after an accident on his motorcycle; incurring head and neck injuries. He was retrieved by paramedic and winch, then flown to Hawkes Bay Hospital.
8 days ago - Saturday 12th September
• 1720 hours Tasked by Air Desk to fly to Napier airport to meet a St John road ambulance with a male patient suffering from a cardiac condition, requiring immediate transfer to Wellington Hospital.
9 days ago - Friday 11th September
• 1700 hours At the request of HBDHB flew to Wairoa with a midwife and flight nurse to retrieve a maternity patient.
10 days ago - Thursday 10th September
• 1000 hours Tasked by Air Desk to fly to Wairoa to meet a St John Road ambulance with a female patient with a head injury – she was flown to Hawke’s Bay Hospital.
11 days ago - Wednesday 9th September
• 1215 hours Tasked by Air Desk to Putorino to a female patient with a medical condition, she was flown to Hawkes Bay Hospital for assessment and treatment.
12 days ago - Tuesday 8th September
• 1120 hours Tasked by Air Desk to Tuai, but stood down en route when it was confirmed the person was deceased.
13 days ago - Monday 7th September
• 1530 hours Met a St John road ambulance at our helipad for handover of a 60 y/o male patient, suffering from a heart attack, for direct transfer to Wellington Hospital.
• 1950 hours On the return journey from Wellington, tasked by Air Desk to divert to a motor cycle accident at Tikokino, where a 38 y/o motorcyclist ran off the road sustaining head and neck injuries – he was flown to Hawkes Bay Hospital for follow up assessment and treatment.
14 days ago - Sunday 6th September
• 0845 hours At the request of HBDHB flew to Wairoa to a female patient with breathing difficulties
15 days ago - Saturday 5th September
• 0130 hours At the request of HBDHB transported a maternity patient, accompanied by a midwife, to Palmerston North Hospital.
• 0915 hours At the request of HBDHB transported a maternity patient to Paraparaumu Airport for road ambulance transfer to Wellington Hospital.
• 1600 hours Flew to Wairoa Hospital to transport a young child with a medical condition
16 days ago - Friday 4th September
• 1050 hours Tasked by Rescue Coordination Centre to the Kaweka Ranges to a 58 y/o female with a fractured ankle as a result of a fall whilst tramping – the patient was flown to Hawkes Bay Hospital for follow up treatment.
• 1445 hours Tasked by Air Desk to Turoa Ski field to a 39 y/o male skier suffering concussion as a result of a fall whilst ski-ing – he was flown to Wanganui Hospital.
• 1930 hours At the request of HBDHB transported a male patient with a medical condition to Auckland Hospital.