Below you will find a summary of our recent missions. Our life-saving services are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, and are completely free of charge to everyone in Hawke's Bay. For more information about our work please contact the Fundraising Team on 06 878 1630 or email email@example.com
5 days ago - • 1130 hours Tasked by Air Desk to fly to Wairoa to meet a St John Road Ambulance with a male patient, with head injuries sustained in an altercation, the patient was flown to Hawke’s Bay Hospital.
6 days ago - • 1715 hours Tasked by Rescue Coordination Centre to a PLB activation in the Ruahine Ranges. On arrival a male hunter was found to be deceased, possibly as a result of a medical event.
7 days ago - • 0815 hours Tasked by Air Desk to Wairoa to an accident, car versus motorbike, where the motorcyclist sustained moderate injuries – she was flown to Hawke’s Bay Hospital.
• 1055 hours Tasked by Air Desk to Mohaka township where a female patient had fallen and sustained injuries, she was transported to Hawke’s Bay Hospital.
9 days ago - • 1900 hours Tasked by Air Desk to an accident on SH-2 near Tangoio where a truck had run off the road and the driver was trapped in the truck. Once the driver had been extracted by the Fire Service and our Paramedic he was flown to Hawke’s Bay Hospital.
10 days ago - • 0545 hours Tasked by Rescue Coordination Centre to investigate a PLB (personal locator beacon) activation near Kuripapango. Adverse weather and limited visibility forced the helicopter to turn back.
• 1800 hours Tasked by Air Desk to Porongahau to an MVA, where a female patient sustained spinal injuries, she was flown to Hawke’s Bay Hospital.
11 days ago - • 1215 hours Tasked by Air Desk to Waikoau (near Tutira) to a male patient, aged in his 70’s, complaining of chest pain – he was flown to Hawke’s Bay Hospital.
12 days ago - • 1045 hours Requested by Air Desk to fly to Tongariro National Park to a 45y/o female suffering from a stroke – she was flown to Waikato Hospital.
• 1430 hours Whilst on the return journey from Waikato requested by Air Desk to divert to Tokaanu to an MVA. The Helicopter transported a teenage female patient to Rotorua Hospital.
• 1950 hours Requested by HBDHB to fly to Wairoa with an ICU doctor and Flight Nurse to retrieve and 18 y/o male patient with back injuries - he was flown to Hawke’s Bay Hospital
14 days ago - • 0130 hours Requested by DHB to fly to Wairoa, but because of adverse weather the helicopter turned back about half way to Wairoa.
• 1025 hours Tasked by Air Desk to fly to Wairoa to meet a road ambulance with a male patient, aged in his 40’s, with a fractured leg – the patient was flown to Hawke’s Bay Hospital.
15 days ago - • 0900 hours Tasked by Air Desk to Puketitiri to a male, aged in his 50’s, with internal injuries resulting from an accident with farm machinery, because of the nature of his injuries he has flown directly to Waikato Hospital.
16 days ago - • 1915 hours Called by Police to Waimarama to assist 2 teenage boys stranded on Red Rock because of the incoming tide, the boys were hover-loaded by the helicopter and flown to waiting family and friends at Waimarama Beach.