Below you will find a summary of our recent missions. Our life-saving services are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, and are completely free of charge to everyone in Hawke's Bay. For more information about our work please contact the Fundraising Team on 06 878 1630 or email email@example.com
28 days ago - Friday 12th June
• 1600 hours Tasked by DHB to fly to Wairoa to retrieve a male patient, aged in his 70’s, who sustained injuries as a result of a fall – he was flown to Hawke’s Bay Hospital.
29 days ago - Thursday 11th June
• 0200 hours At the request of HBDHB transported a 67 y/o male patient, accompanied by an ICU Doctor and Flight Nurse, to Wellington Hospital.
• 1330 hours At the request of HBDHB transported a 60 y/o male patient, accompanied by an ICU Doctor and Flight Nurse, to Wellington Hospital.
• 1700 hours At request of DHB flew to Wairoa to retrieve a male patient with a medical condition.
30 days ago - Wednesday 10th June
• 1500 hours Tasked by Air Desk to Ruahine Ranges to a teenage male who had a fall from his mountain bike, sustaining moderate injuries – the young man was flown to Hawkes Bay Hospital for follow up treatment.
• 2200 hours At request of HBDHB flew to Wairoa with a midwife to assist with a delivery – the Mum and newborn baby were flown to Hawke’s Bay Hospital.
31 days ago - Tuesday 9th June
• 1145 hours At the request of HBDHB flew to Wairoa Hospital to retrieve a male patient with a medical condition.
32 days ago - Monday 8th June
• 1600 hours Tasked by Air Desk to Wairoa for a patient with a medical condition, the helicopter was stood down en route when it was confirmed the patient was deceased.
• 1730 hours Tasked by Rescue Coordination Centre to investigate a beacon activation at Tukemohiki (north of Wairoa), it was determined the beacon activation was accidental, so the helicopter returned to base.
34 days ago - Saturday 6th June
• 2200 hours Tasked by Police to Tikitiki (north of Gisborne) to a mission potentially involving a night time winch rescue over water – the helicopter was stood down en route when advised the occupants of the boat were safely back on land.
37 days ago - Wednesday 3rd June
• 0055 hours Initially tasked by Air Desk to Raupunga to a medical incident – stood down en route after a road ambulance arrived on scene and advised the patient was deceased.
38 days ago - Tuesday 2nd June
• 0800 hours Tasked by Air Desk to Waipawa for an MVA (car vs truck) – a female patient with moderate injuries was flown to Hawke’s Bay Hospital.
• 0930 hours Tasked by Police to a body retrieval from Ruahine Forest Park for a hunter who appears to have drowned whilst crossing a river.
40 days ago - Sunday 31st May
1220 hours Tasked by Air Desk to respond to Raupunga to a child with breathing difficulties, the young child was flown to Hawke’s Bay Hospital for follow up treatment.
44 days ago - Wednesday 27th May
1300 hours Tasked by Air Desk to transport a 50 y/o male patient from Napier, suffering from a heart attack, to Wellington Hospital. The patient was initially diagnosed by a St John Road Ambulance crew, who brought the patient to the helipad for immediate transfer to Wellington Hospital.