Below you will find a summary of our recent missions. Our life-saving services are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, and are completely free of charge to everyone in Hawke's Bay. For more information about our work please contact the Fundraising Team on 06 878 1630 or email email@example.com
30 days ago - Thursday 26th December
• 1700 hours Tasked by Air Desk to Patoka to an MVA where a female child suffered multiple injuries, the child was flown to Hawkes Bay Hospital for further assessment and treatment.
32 days ago - Tuesday 24th December
• 1500 hours Tasked by Air Desk to a single vehicle accident on SH-5 at Te Pohue where a female passenger, aged in her 20’s, suffered head and neck injuries, she was transported to Hawkes Bay Hospital for follow up treatment.
33 days ago - Monday 23rd December
• 1400 Hours Tasked by Air Desk to an multi- vehicle MVA on SH-5 at Rangitaiki, and transported a young boy, with serious injuries, through to Waikato Hospital.
35 days ago - Saturday 21st December
1200 hours Tasked by Air Desk to Kairakau to a motor vehicle accident on a shingle road (car vs tree), where a young female child sustained multiple injuries, she was flown to Hawke’s Bay Hospital in a serious condition.
36 days ago - Friday 20th December
0940 hours Tasked by Air Desk to Wairoa Airport to meet a St John Ambulance with a female patient aged in her 60’s with a diabetic condition – she was flown to Hawke’s Bay Hospital for follow up treatment.
43 days ago - Friday 13th December
1600 hours Initially tasked by Rescue Coordination Centre to investigate a beacon activation at Waioeka Gorge, but redirected by Air Desk to Tolaga Bay to a male child suffering seizures, the patient was transported to Gisborne Hospital.
45 days ago - Wednesday 11th December
1700 hours Flew to Wairoa Hospital with a DHB Doctor and Flight Nurse to retrieve a male patient, aged in his 40’s, with a cardiac condition, he was flown to Hawkes Bay Hospital.
47 days ago - Monday 9th December
1500 hours Tasked by Air Desk to fly to Whakatane Airport, and await instructions re the Whakaari/White Island incident
1730 hours Transported a male patient with burns and other injuries caused by the volcanic explosion from Whakatane Wharf to Waikato Hospital
1915 hours Returned to Whakatane
2300 hours Transported a female patient with burns, as a result of the volcanic explosion, from Whakatane Hospital to Auckland Hospital.
48 days ago - Sunday 8th December
• 1315 hours Tasked by Air Desk to a farm at Ashley Clinton, where a farm worker suffered a laceration to his arm whilst working on a farm, he was flown to Hawke’s Bay Hospital for follow up treatment.
50 days ago - Friday 6th December
• 0030 hours Tasked by Air Desk to Porongahau to a female patient with a medical condition, she was flown to Hawke’s Bay Hospital for follow up treatment.
• 0620 hours Tasked by Air Desk to Te Pohue to a truck versus motorbike accident, the Rescue Helicopter transported a female patient with multiple critical injuries.
• 1000 hours Flew to Wairoa with DHB Flight Team to retrieve a male patient with a respiratory complaint.
• 1430 hours Returned to Wairoa with a DHB Flight Team to a male patient with a medical condition.