Below you will find a summary of our recent missions. Our life-saving services are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, and are completely free of charge to everyone in Hawke's Bay. For more information about our work please contact the Fundraising Team on 06 878 1630 or email email@example.com
11 months ago - Monday 14th May
0600 Responded to Wairoa hospital for a patient with breathing problems, patient was deceased on arrival
11 months ago - Saturday 28 April
1300 The rescue helicopter was responded to Mahia for a male in his 60’s who fell from the top of a shipping container and sustained a fractured wrist and neck injuries. He was transported to Hawke’s Bay Hospital for further assessment and treatment.
1600 The rescue helicopter was responded to Takapau for a 58 year old female who fell from a horse and sustained a pelvis and chest injuries. She was transported to Hawke’s Bay Hospital for further treatment.
11 months ago - Friday 27 April
0900 The Lowe Corporation Rescue Helicopter was tasked this morning to a farm north west of Frasertown in northern Hawke’s Bay to a 29 y.o. farm worker, who suffered pelvis and hip injuries, after his quad bike rolled down steep farm terrain. He was stabilised at the scene by St John Paramedics then flown to Hawke’s Bay Hospital for further treatment.
1300 Transported a 67yo male from Hawke’s Bay Hospital to Wellington with heart problems.
11 months ago - Thursday 26 April
1330 Transported a 80 y.o. Male patient with a cardiac condition from Hawke’s Bay Hospital to Wellington hospital.
11 months ago - Wednesday 25 April
1625 Transported a 25 y.o. male patient with Sepsis from Wairoa Hospital to Hawke’s Bay Hospital
11 months ago - Tuesday 24 April
1130 Transported a 18 y.o. female patient with a medical condition from Wairoa Hospital to Hawke’s Bay Hospital
1800 Transported a 65 y.o female patient with cardiac problems from Wairoa Hospital to Hawke’s Bay Hospital
11 months ago - Monday 23 April
1000 Transported a 70 y.o. male patient with cardiac problems from Hawke’s Bay Hospital to Wellington Hospital.
11 months ago - Sunday 22nd April
• 2000 hours – the helicopter was called to Whakaki near Gisborne to attend to a 48 y.o female and a 15 y.o female injured in a motor vehicle accident – both patients were transported to Gisborne Hospital.
11 months ago - Friday 20th April
• 0500 hours - the helicopter was called to a motor vehicle accident at Ongaonga in Central Hawkes Bay. On arrival the driver of the vehicle was deceased – from a suspected medical event.
• 1615 hours – the helicopter was called to Wairoa to a 43 y.o. male suffering from a cardiac event, he was transported to Hawkes Bay Hospital for further treatment.
• 2200 hours – the helicopter was called to Te Puia Medical Centre in northern Hawkes Bay to a 26 male, he was transported to Gisborne Hospital in serious condition.
11 months ago - Wednesday 18th April
• 1500 hours - The helicopter was tasked to SH-5 to the bridge over the Mohaka River for a motor vehicle accident. The passengers in the car were assessed at the scene, no significant injuries were found so no patients transported.