Below you will find a summary of our recent missions. Our life-saving services are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, and are completely free of charge to everyone in Hawke's Bay. For more information about our work please contact the Fundraising Team on 06 878 1630 or email email@example.com
13 months ago - Thursday 26 April
1330 Transported a 80 y.o. Male patient with a cardiac condition from Hawke’s Bay Hospital to Wellington hospital.
13 months ago - Wednesday 25 April
1625 Transported a 25 y.o. male patient with Sepsis from Wairoa Hospital to Hawke’s Bay Hospital
13 months ago - Tuesday 24 April
1130 Transported a 18 y.o. female patient with a medical condition from Wairoa Hospital to Hawke’s Bay Hospital
1800 Transported a 65 y.o female patient with cardiac problems from Wairoa Hospital to Hawke’s Bay Hospital
13 months ago - Monday 23 April
1000 Transported a 70 y.o. male patient with cardiac problems from Hawke’s Bay Hospital to Wellington Hospital.
13 months ago - Sunday 22nd April
• 2000 hours – the helicopter was called to Whakaki near Gisborne to attend to a 48 y.o female and a 15 y.o female injured in a motor vehicle accident – both patients were transported to Gisborne Hospital.
13 months ago - Friday 20th April
• 0500 hours - the helicopter was called to a motor vehicle accident at Ongaonga in Central Hawkes Bay. On arrival the driver of the vehicle was deceased – from a suspected medical event.
• 1615 hours – the helicopter was called to Wairoa to a 43 y.o. male suffering from a cardiac event, he was transported to Hawkes Bay Hospital for further treatment.
• 2200 hours – the helicopter was called to Te Puia Medical Centre in northern Hawkes Bay to a 26 male, he was transported to Gisborne Hospital in serious condition.
13 months ago - Wednesday 18th April
• 1500 hours - The helicopter was tasked to SH-5 to the bridge over the Mohaka River for a motor vehicle accident. The passengers in the car were assessed at the scene, no significant injuries were found so no patients transported.
13 months ago - Tuesday 17th April
• 1430 hours – flew to Wairoa to retrieve a 67 y.o. female suffering from a stroke, she was transported to Hawkes Bay Hospital for further treatment
• 1600 hours – returned to Wairoa to retrieve a 77 y.o. suffering from a cardiac condition, he was flown to Hawkes Bay Hospital for further treatment.
• 2320 hours – tasked by the Rescue Coordination Centre to Waihou River, west of Lake Waikaremoana, to search for a beacon activation, the mission was aborted en route due to adverse weather.
14 months ago - Saturday 14th April
• 1415 hours – flew to Wairoa to a 62 y.o. male with a cardiac condition. He was flown to Hawkes Bay Hospital for further treatment.
14 months ago - Friday 13th April
• 1045 hours – flew to Wairoa to retrieve a 33 y.o. male who suffered a deep laceration to a forearm as a result of a workplace accident, the patient was flown to Hawkes Bay Hospital for further treatment.
• 1430 hours – transported a 45 y.o. male patient with cardiac complications, from Hawkes Bay to Wellington Hospital. On the return journey brought a 57 y.o. male patient back from Wellington to Hawkes Bay Hospital.