Below you will find a summary of our recent missions. Our life-saving services are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, and are completely free of charge to everyone in Hawke's Bay. For more information about our work please contact the Fundraising Team on 06 878 1630 or email email@example.com
37 days ago - • 1730 hours Tasked by Air Desk to Tikitiki to support the Gisborne Helicopter searching for a report of a person lost at sea, the search was abandoned before we arrived in Tikitiki so our team returned to base.
38 days ago - • 1200 hours Tasked by Air Desk to Ruatoria to an elderly female patient with a cardiac condition, the patient was transported directly to Waikato Hospital.
• 1745 hours Immediately after return from Waikato – requested by DHB to fly to Wairoa, with a Midwife and Flight Nurse, to retrieve a patient with birthing complications.
• 1930 hours Tasked by Air Desk to Nuhaka to a male patient with a sudden loss of consciousness, the patient was flown to Hawke’s Bay Hospital for follow up assessment and treatment.
39 days ago - • 0700 hours At the request of DHB flew to Wairoa with a flight nurse to retrieve an elderly male patient with a medical condition.
40 days ago - • 1440 hours Tasked by Air Desk to attend and MVA at Wairakei near Taupo, as part of a 2 helicopter response – reports from the scene indicated we were not required so helicopter returned to base.
42 days ago - • 0630 hours At the request for HBDHB flew a male patient with a cardiac condition, accompanied by an ICU Doctor and Flight Nurse, to Wellington Hospital.
• 1630 hours Tasked by Air Desk to Tiniroto to a hunter complaining of a chest pain, he was flown to Hawke’s Bay Hospital for follow up assessment and treatment.
• 2200 hours At the request of Rescue Coordination Centre responded to a beacon activation where the Ripia River meets the Mohaka River, to a hunter with a leg injury sustained in a fall – the hunter was flown to Hawke’s Bay Hospital for follow up treatment.
43 days ago - • 1830 hours Tasked by Air Desk to Waipukurua to a patient with a medical condition. Our Intensive Care Paramedic attended the patient then determined that road ambulance transport under the care of our paramedic was the most appropriate mode of transport to Hawke’s Bay Hospital.
44 days ago - • 0830 hours Tasked by Air Desk to Marton. Reports from the scene indicated the helicopter was not required because the patient was deceased, so the helicopter returned to base.
45 days ago - Thursday 1st April
• 0500 hours Tasked by Air Desk to respond to Takapau. Reports from the scene indicated the patient was deceased so the helicopter was stood down en route.
46 days ago - • 1400 hours At the request of Air Desk met a road ambulance at the helicopter base, to transfer a 78 y/o male with a cardiac condition directly to Wellington Hospital.
47 days ago - • 1650 hours At the request of HBDHB flew to Wairoa Hospital with an ICU Doctor and Flight Nurse to retrieve a male patient with a medical condition.