Below you will find a summary of our recent missions. Our life-saving services are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, and are completely free of charge to everyone in Hawke's Bay. For more information about our work please contact the Fundraising Team on 06 878 1630 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
3 months ago - Sunday 6th January
1845 Transported a 23 year old female with pregnancy complications from Wairoa Hospital to Hawke’s Bay Hospital
3 months ago - Saturday 5th January
2116 Transported an infant male child with a serious infection from Te Puia Springs Hospital to Gisborne Hospital.
3 months ago - Friday 4th January
1225 Responded to a farm house at Flemington for a female patient with a medical condition, she was transported to Hawke’s Bay Hospital for further treatment.
1730 Transported a male patient with a cardiac problem from Hawke’s Bay Hospital to Wellington Hospital.
3 months ago - Thursday 3rd January
2000 Responded to a car accident at Raupunga for an 18-year-old male, who sustained abdominal injuries, and a 64-year-old male with neck injuries. Both patients were transported to Hawke’s Bay Hospital for further treatment.
3 months ago - Wednesday 2nd January
1515 Transported a female patient, aged in her 20’s, with a leg laceration from a sting-ray barb from Wairoa Hospital to Hawke’s Bay Hospital.
3 months ago - Monday 31st December
0830 Conducted a beacon search on the Ngaruroro river in the Kawekas. Located four rafters and transported a 72-year-old male with a dislocated shoulder as a result of falling out of the raft and landing on a rock – he was given pain relief prior to being flown to Hawke’s Bay Hospital for assessment and treatment
1220 Responded to a 2 car accident on SH-5 near Tawera, where 2 helicopters were called because patients were trapped in a car. Taupo’s Greenlea Rescue Helicopter transported a female patient and Lowe Corporation Rescue Helicopter transported a male with chest injuries – both patients were transported to Hawke’s Bay Hospital
3 months ago - Sunday 30 December
• 1400 Transported a 54 year old female patient with head lacerations after a vehicle rollover, from Wairoa Hospital to Hawke’s Bay Hospital
• 1830 Transported a 10 year old male patient with a fractured leg from Wairoa Hospital to Hawke’s Bay Hospital for further treatment.
3 months ago - Saturday 29 December
• 1700 Transported a 50 year old male patient, who had suffered a heart attack, from Waimarama to Hawke’s Bay Hospital for further assessment and treatment
3 months ago - Friday 28 December
• 1930 Transported a male patient with back injuries from Wairoa Hospital to Hawke’s Bay Hospital
3 months ago - Wednesday 26 December
• 1630 Responded to a walking track east of Tutira for a female who had fallen and sustained ankle injuries. Due to low cloud and drizzle the helicopter was not able to reach the patient.